My mom sent me a care package recently and I noticed she sent come vitamins with it. She has always tried to get me to take vitamins everyday but I just never really cared much to. Well I started taking these One-A-Day Womens vitamins and sense then I have been having some CRAZY dreams. I wake up and I remember just about everything about the dream to and usually when I dream I wont know the people who are in the dream, but now I know everybody and they are people who I am friends with. Anyways it’s kind of cool I guess. A few days after I started taking them my friend brought it up with out me even saying anything about how one a day gives you weird dreams so I guess it is true.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah, it probably is true. I take those too, and instead of seeing random people in my dreams, it's like everyone I know. The bad thing is my dreams aren't usually good, they're usually really scary!
ReplyDeleteThat means your not getting enough sleep because your not going into REM sleep for very long. I think your in stage 2 of your sleep, thats when you dream the most.
ReplyDeletehaha that is too weird!
ReplyDelete