A few weeks ago I got a ticket for taking an improper right turn. I was leaving my dorm going to a freaking church event and instead of pulling into the close right hand lane (which is hard to do because there is a pole almost in the middle of the road) I pulled into the left lane. There was nobody behind me and it was pretty late so even if that is illegal I didn’t think that it was a big deal. Ugh, it made me so mad; the cop pulled me over a few lights later so when he turned on his lights I had no clue what I had done. He came up to my window and asked me why I thought he pulled me over and I honestly had no clue. Anyways the ticket is $247. Yayyy.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment