Thursday, March 19, 2009
brother
Ok so my little brother is killing me right now. He is 16 and a sophomore and he is an amazing athlete. He is already getting letters and interests from big school for football and baseball and he doesn't even care. All he wants to do is smoke pot, drink and get girls. I mean, I totally understand the 16 rebellion stage of life but I feel like he is blowing it all away. After I expressed to him that the biggest mistake in my life was to give up gym he goes and tells me that he just wants to go to a community college and not work hard. I know that you cant push people to do what you want them to do, but I cant stand to watch him blow this freaking amazing opportunity! ughh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment