So I definitely just realized how much more I need to study. I study a lot and do my homework etc but I seriously need to step up my game. I am already so tired of school and doing work and it’s only the 3rd week of the semester! School is so boring and I hate my major. I can not wait for the weekends and even on the weekends I’m still stressing about the reading that needs to be done by Monday. Whatever, I just need to suck it up because everyone else is in the same boat as I am.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey! So as you probably know, our teachers are having us post comments on other people's blog, and I had no idea this one belonged to you until I clicked it! So it sounds like you don't like school very much...you should really consider changing your major because that would make it SO much better for you. If I was majoring in anything besides theatre, I think I would hate school too. Do what you love!
ReplyDelete