Wednesday, February 4, 2009

stupid ankle

So I broke my ankle in October and its just now back to almost normal. It wasn't terrible but it sucked pretty bad and was huge for a while. Over Thanksgiving break I got my boot off and then over Christmas break I finished up with physical therapy. Now I'm trying to get back into gymnastics shape and I am having the hardest time. I thought it was supposed to not hurt anymore but I cant even tumble with out wanting to cut off my foot. It is so annoying and we have a meet in a week and a half that I am so not ready for. I seriously did not think that it would take this long to heal and everyone keeps telling me to be patient and go slow but how can I go slow and be good if I want to win? Ugh

1 comment:

  1. i broke my ankle long boarding up a hill, it sucked bad. Of course I was drinking or else I wouldnt of done it. Im an idoit.

    ReplyDelete