So now that I have classes on Fridays my weekends seem a lot shorter and it really sucks. My friends and I went to see Roger Creager in College Station this past weekend and we couldn’t even leave until Friday afternoon which made our trip really short. Although we didn’t stay long, it was a lot of fun. Five of us girls crammed into my friends new little car with all of our bags was a really tight fit. After we got there we went to dinner and then headed off to Hurricane Harry’s for the concert. We got there early because we thought it started at nine but he didn’t even come on until more like eleven, so we left and hung out and then came back. The concert was a blast and I learned how to two-step a lot better.
As much as we didn’t want to leave, we decided to come back the next day. The drive wasn’t bad at all, only took about two hours. I realized how much I absolutely love A&M. I don’t know why I like it so much but I want to go there so bad now. I love Texas State but there is just something about College Station that totally rocks. Anyways, we were all so tired Saturday that we just had a girls night and watched a movie. It was nice not having to get ready and go out. Monday came so fast and I cant believe I'm already in my 2nd class for the day.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know I hate that they change the days we go to school. We were just fine going to class from Monday to Thursday.
ReplyDelete