Wednesday, February 11, 2009

no class

So I set my alarm for 6:15 today so I could get coffee and study before my 8:00 am bio class. Of corse I didn't roll out of bed till 7:15 so I had less time to study. I had a history test right after english at 10:00 so I wouldn't be able to look over my notes before the test. When I got to the door today for english I was so excited that class was cancelled so I could get ready for history. It worked out really well because I got an extra hour of studying in right before class. I really hope I got an A!

1 comment:

  1. I try and get up early enough to get some coffee, but i never do because I get out of bed at the last second, so I have to rest to class.

    ReplyDelete