Monday, February 16, 2009
gymmmm practice
Today was the first day in about 4 months that I feel like I'm progressing in gymnastics. After I broke my foot gym sucked and my foot hurt so bad all of the time and I kept pushing and pushing and it definitely wasn't healing. So I finally let it heal and today I was on beam and totally rocking it and it felt so good! My tumbling also felt good today and I could evenly distribute my weight and not want to amputate my foot. Hopefully it will continue to heal and I can get back to how I used to be! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

way to go, girl!
ReplyDeleteI broke my foot in gym on the beam, after that i sucked and i didnt move up with the rest of the girls, and then, I started hating it. So, I quit, but i kinda miss it now, but not going 24 hours a week.
ReplyDelete