Wednesday, April 29, 2009

summer jobbbb:)

When I graduate I want to work for a pro sports team. My brothers and dad are like ridiculously into sports and my dad coaches the boys and they play a lot of their tournaments through a league called USSSA (which is a select baseball league). I wanted an internship this summer but pretty much all companies are only looking for upper class-man. My dad suggested that I contact the Regional Director for USSSA which happens to be in Houston and ask him about working. So I totally did and got the job and now I'm super excited! It's like exactly what I want to do and it will be a good thing for me to get my feet in the door. My major is marketing and the guy said I will be doing like promotions stuff and scheduling the tournaments and i get to do some marketing work too! Anyways I effing can wait till summmmmer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment